Do you want an organized, peace-filled homeschool that cultivates strong family bonds?
But you feel like you can’t calm the daily chaos enough to get ahead.
Maybe you are like me, and your upbringing didn’t focus on strengthening family connections or have an emphasis on quality education.
You don’t want to send your children off somewhere else for 6-8 hours a day. Because your gut tells you that your family belongs at home, with you.
But you lack confidence in your teaching abilities, and you are always second-guessing yourself.
Does this sound like you?
Maybe you are trapped in a public school mindset and struggling with tear-filled days and boxed curriculum.
You want to raise educated, well-rounded, Jesus-following children.
That is precisely why you feel compelled to create strong roots at home and educate with your child’s individual needs in mind.
But you doubt yourself and lack confidence as your children’s teacher.
You CAN educate your children at home and be the mother and teacher that God is calling you to be.
Schedule an Appointment
As a Christian homeschooling mom, I know how important the task is that you have taken on to manage your home, serve your family well, and home-educate your children each day.
Also, as a mother to three children, I know how easily chaos can ensue, and things can quickly get out of control in my home if I am not living intentionally.
Through years of dedicated research and continuous learning I discovered my purpose in helping families with homeschooling, guided by faith. I have been offering 1:1 homeschool coaching sessions since 2017.
TestimonialFrom our first phone call about my homeschool concerns to our current coaching relationship, Courtney has extended grace, helped me to grow and been edifying in the process. She has been extremely understanding about my challenges, encouraging both me and my son, and has been extremely knowledgeable about homeschool resources.She was flexible in scheduling and the logistics of our meetings. She has been adept at getting to the heart of this homeschooling mom’s challenges and finding creative solutions. Her approach has empowered me to move forward with confidence and find joy in homeschooling again.I am thrilled to have found Courtney. – Tina
Maybe you have been homeschooling for a while, but you struggle in the areas of routine, consistency, and time management?
Let me assist you in aligning your homeschool with Biblical values and tailoring a custom education for your children.
At Grace, Grow & Edify, I offer homeschool coaching (strategy sessions) to support both new and experienced homeschool parents.
I guide them in creating highly engaged children through effective time management, organizational strategies, and personalized education tailored to each child’s learning style.
Schedule an Appointment
Your family CAN embrace the homeschool lifestyle with confidence and ease.
Not sure if a homeschool Coaching session is right for you? Here are a few common topics that we can problem-solve together:
- Beginning your homeschool journey
- Help with homeschooling multiple ages
- Transitioning from public school to homeschooling
- Homeschool organization
- Homeschool consistency
- Creating routines that serve your homeschool well
- Choosing curriculum and determining learning styles
- Homeschool reset (get the train back on the rails)
- Or, we can customize a strategy session to fit your unique situation
How You Can Schedule a Homeschool Coaching Strategy Session:
- Securing your spot and initiating the coaching process starts with making a payment. Your payment not only holds your spot but also marks the beginning of our homeschool coaching journey together.
- Once you have completed the payment, visit my personal calendar to choose a time that works best for us to meet.
- Next, you will receive an email from me confirming our appointment. In that email, I will ask you for more details concerning your current situation. Please provide as much information possible that will help me prepare for our call.
- Within the confirmation email you will also receive a link to our call via Zoom. This is a 45 minute-1 hour video call unless you specify otherwise. At the scheduled time, please join the call where I will work closely with you to provide tailored strategies, valuable resources, and personalized guidance for your homeschooling journey
- 24-72 Hours following the session, you will receive a recap report (PDF) containing all the links, references, and recommended resources discussed during the call, ensuring you have a clear reference for your homeschooling strategies moving forward.
- After the session and upon receipt of your resources, you are welcome to email me with questions for one week afterward as you implement your customized game plan. However, for faster response time and additional 1:1 assistance, I recommended adding a week of Voxer support at checkout.
Remember, whether you decide to book a homeschool coaching session with me or not, don’t give up!
Small changes can make a significant impact, and a fresh perspective can be invaluable. A bit of encouragement can go a long way in transforming your homeschooling journey, and I would love to help your family cultivate a peaceful and productive homeschool experience.
I look forward to hearing from you! – Courtney
Schedule a Call
LET'S STAY CONNECTED