This Christian Homeschool Science for Elementary Is At The Top Of My List
Grace, Grow & Edify is dedicated to recommending quality resources to benefit homeschooling families. This blog contains and is monetized through sponsored posts and affiliate links. Please see our full disclosure policy for detailed information.
This Christian Homeschool Science for Elementary Is At The Top Of My List
As a homeschool mom of three, there can be a lot of subjects to teach. I have always been open with my readers that you don’t have to teach every single subject. You are not a failure as a homeschool mom if you aren’t the primary teacher for each subject at home. This is especially true for subjects that you, mom, don’t particularly enjoy teaching. For me, those subjects are math and science.
Outsourcing subjects you don’t enjoy teaching can benefit your students in the long run. That is why I outsource teaching science to someone passionate about teaching science. It is way more fun to learn something from a teacher that is excited about what they are teaching, rather than making it through another boring lesson to check off a box.
That’s precisely why I am sharing Greg Landry’s Homeschool Science with you all today. Greg Landry’s Homeschool Science is the perfect option for outsourcing your homeschool science needs to a Christian homeschool dad who happens to be a former college professor.
Our family has been using Greg Landry’s Homeschool Science for years, and we have even been fortunate enough to meet him in person to attend his high school science labs. The in-person science labs were a wonderful experience for my oldest. But I want to highlight some of his courses for young scientists today.
Christian Homeschool Science for Elementary
This year we have had a wonderful experience using Young Scientist Biology and Young Scientist Earth & Space Science from Greg Landry’s Homeschool Science, which does not disappoint.
Professor Landry wants to emphasize God’s glory through His creation all around us for his students. Honestly, I don’t know why as a Christian homeschool parent, you wouldn’t want to include the creator of all things in your science lessons. So if keeping Christ at the center of your homeschool is important to your family, you will love Greg Landry’s Homeschool Science classes.
Young Scientist Biology and Young Scientist Earth & Space Science are designed for children in grades 4th through 7th. These are self-paced, one-semester online classes.
What You Can Expect with Greg Landry’s Homeschool Science Young Scientist Classes:
- Each class is an entire semester course that includes everything your student needs to complete it.
- Young Scientist Biology and Young Scientist Earth & Space Science each have 12 video classes and a downloadable PDF class workbook to follow along.
- You can also access tests and answer keys if your family wants to issue grades.
- Your students can work at their own pace and decide when and how often to incorporate your homeschool science classes.
- These homeschool science classes for elementary offer a lot of flexibility for homeschool families because you get to decide how they will fit into your weekly homeschool routine.
- You will also have the ability to combine your students. If you purchase Greg Landry’s Homeschool Science Young Scientist self-paced classes, you can have multiple students watch the lectures together. That is exactly what we did; I had both of my boys watch lectures together.
- Self-paced online homeschool science lessons with Greg Landry’s Homeschool Science Young Scientist Classes gave us plenty of additional time to explore on our own, expand upon a lesson they were interested in, and add books and other relevant resources. Or if you have a student that needs additional help or reinforcing of a lesson, you have time to do that with self-paced classes.
- An introduction to independent study. If you have a student or students that you need to introduce to working independently, these homeschool science classes for elementary are a great place to begin. You can set your student up with a student login, and they can learn how to watch the lectures (classes) and follow along with the class PDF on their own. If you need to quiz or test them to ensure they retain the information, the quizzes and tests are available to you.
- Access everything through a simple dashboard. Everything you need to access the course is easily packed in one place for ease and convenience. Finding what you need is super easy!
Homeschool Science for Elementary That is Quality and Comprehensive
You can rest assured that Greg Landry’s Homeschool Science Young Scientist Classes are comprehensive. Because Greg Landry is a former college professor and Christian homeschool dad, you get a dynamic experience.
The classes and lectures are all extremely thorough and leave no stone unturned, so to speak. Professor Landry is a professional that provides scientific evidence and backing to everything he teaches, along with its relation to our creator. Of all the science curricula we have tried over the years, his science classes for elementary, middle school, and high school are at the top of our favorites.
Professor Landry teaches with incredible energy and contagious passion. This thought-provoking engagement is how thinkers are inspired to learn more independently. Every time my kids complete a lesson, they share something they learned that they are excited about. And then we get to look up more about it. What homeschool parent doesn’t love that?
What Parents Will Love About Greg Landry’s Homeschool Science Young Scientist Classes
The value of Greg Landry’s homeschool science classes is incomparable. No other comprehensive homeschool science curriculum offers this much value for such a low cost. Greg Landry is overly generous with the cost of his courses because he wants to help as many homeschool families as possible.
You will want to look into his homeschool membership option if you have multiple students. Your entire family can benefit from the membership! Plus, all the resources you need to accompany the online courses are included, saving you money. If you join the membership, your family will get access to over $3000 worth of homeschool science classes.
All three of my children have had the privilege of taking more than one class from Greg Landry’s Homeschool Science. We are so thankful for Professor Landry and his passion for sharing science with homeschooled families.
Greg Landry’s Homeschool Science Has Many Quality Courses to Choose From
Greg Landry’s Homeschool Science offers class options for self-paced and live classes for students from 4th grade through high school. Take a look at the complete course catalog below.
The Young Scientist Homeschool Science Class Options Include:
- Young Scientist Anatomy & Physiology
- Young Scientist Biology
- Young Scientist Chemistry
- Young Scientist Physics
- Young Scientist Earth & Space
I hope this gives you a glimpse into Greg Landry’s Homeschool Science and that your family will be encouraged to try it. His courses have blessed us so much; I know your homeschool family will be too.
If you have any questions about these homeschool science classes, please do not hesitate to drop me a comment or reach out to me. I love helping other Christian homeschool families find quality homeschool curricula that work for them.
When you visit Greg Landry’s Homeschool Science be sure to grab your science freebies and this homeschool mom strong magnet too. Oh, and if you love listening to homeschool podcasts, you can find Professor Landry’s podcast here.